“Mr. Kingsland has recently handled a personal injury (medical malpractice) case on my behalf. From our initial encounter to the day of settlement, I was extremely impressed by his professionalism. The extraordinary manner in which he approached the case inspired confidence on my part. Even if the mediation had not ended favorably, I would still make the same statements. It was a pleasure to work with him (and his staff), and I am deeply indebted to him.”
- What Good is Medical Malpractice Data if Consumers Don’t Know?
- Random Doctor Drug Testing Measure to be on 1 State’s Fall Ballot
- Study Participant Says She was Never Warned of Brain Injury Risk
- Missouri Noneconomic Med Mal Damages Bill Languishes
- 11 hospitals related to Kansas City’s Two Rivers under scrutiny