A quick settlement is a short-term solution. What if your injuries are worse than you thought? What if you can't return to work? What happens when the money runs out?
At Dempsey & Kingsland, P.C., we work up personal injury cases the right way. Our methods are aimed at maximizing compensation while still getting the money into our client's hands in a timely manner. We take care of everything, including dealing with the insurance companies that want to settle your claim for as little as possible.
Serving the greater Kansas City area in Missouri and Kansas, we handle all motor vehicle accident cases. Contact our law firm for a free case evaluation with an experienced lawyer. We will explain your rights, what damages you may be entitled to, and what to expect in the complex and adversarial personal injury claim process.
We Prepare Your Auto Accident Claim the Right Way
As soon as we take a case, our legal team goes to work to gather the information that will make the difference between a low settlement and full compensation:
- We send professional investigators to the crash site to preserve evidence.
- We locate witnesses while their memories are fresh (and untainted by the defense).
- We bring in accident reconstruction specialists if necessary for proving negligence.
- We gather background information on the driver and trucking company.
- We have each client's case reviewed and researched by our physician consultant and nurse consultant to gauge the nature and extent of injuries.
- In the case of permanent or catastrophic injury, we have access to medical specialists, life-care planners, economists and other top experts.
- In calculating compensation, we anticipate the future needs of our clients such as surgery, nursing care, home modifications and the years of lost income.
After we thoroughly prepare your case with the help of our trusted professionals, we will have a clearer picture of the damages you can pursue.
Holding Out for Your Long-Term Best Interests
You should not talk to insurance company representatives without talking to a lawyer first. They may subtly manipulate you into admitting fault, signing statements or taking a settlement.
We deal directly with the insurers. Knowing that Lee Dempsey or Bob Kingsland is handling your case will change the way they treat your claim. Insurance companies are aware that our trial lawyers have obtained multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for life-changing injuries and wrongful deaths.
Full Service and Real Compassion
We support our clients from start to finish. In addition to building the case for full compensation, we help with the little things like payment disputes with doctor's bills and helping clients without health insurance qualify for Medicaid.
Contact our Kansas City law office at 816-421-6868 for a free initial consultation, including home or hospital visits. We take no attorney fees unless we secure compensation for your injuries.